Rabu, 13 Mei 2009

Tags: Wedding Plan

1. How old are you?
~ Now i'm 22 years old r...

2. Are you single?
~ Yup! I'm still single..

3. At what age do you think you’ll get married?
~ 26 - 28 maybe... Depend on my future husband...

4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
~ i don't know laa.. coz islam says "Takdir Allah siapa yang tahu" and
Jamal Abdillah says "Takdir Penentu Segalanya"

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
~ If Not? I'm just wanna the bestman to caring me forever and ever.

6. Who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
~ Bridesmaid? I dunno who the lucky person to tackle my heart...hehe..
~ Bestman? My bestfriend as I meet him when we study at the same college.

7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
~ Maybe my wedding planning is on the "Kapal Mewah like Titanic"...perghh....syok nih..

8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
~ Ermmm.... honeymoon??? just wanna to go to visit Iguancu Waterfall at Brazil and
holiday at Paris (the beatiful town in the world)...

9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
~ What?? not sure coz I dont mind it...

10. Will that include your exes?
~ Yes. If they want to come on my big day.

11. How many layers of cake do you want?
~ 4 layers... Why I'm thinking like that? coz I wanna 4children..haha

12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
~ Morning until evening....haha... (tak reti penat agaknyer....)

13. Name the song/tune you’d like to play at your wedding?
~ Aku ingin kamu....Lagu Romance band.. (eleh...tapi mase nih dah dapat pun kan..huhu)
~ And then, wanna to give short poem to my husband that i'm so seriously love him..

14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon & fork?knife?
~ Of course fine dining coz kite kan org melayu....hehe...

15. Champagne or red wine?
~ Uikhs!! xbleh ni bg umat Islam... Haram!! Dosa!! Tak akan ade dlm my wedding planner..

16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
~ RIGHT AFTER!!

17. Money or household items?
~ Household items laa.... Ermmm...I like English style in my home...
coz now my parents home are english style...hikhik

18. How many kids would you like to have?
~Haha... i like it... i want 4 childrens.. 2 boys and 2 girls... Enough!

19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
~ Of course r...to remind what had happen for that days...

20. I want to know their wedding plan…
~ Erm....maybe all of you have know that tags...
I think who wanna that tags just pick up and put at your blogs... Thanks..

**Thanks for yen or "AkuScandal" coz give me that tags...I miss you so much...

1 ulasan:

  1. hik3..
    finally..
    suda tau..
    children 4 org ea..??
    ho3..
    taw jgk yen akhirnya..
    heee..

    syunk...!!
    miss u too..:(
    wendu wasenyer nk mnja2..
    ahaks..~~
    sis \(^_^)/miss u so mushh dear..

    BalasPadam

Untuk sebarang pertanyaan, pengiklanan, tajaan, kolobarasi dan jemputan boleh hubungi LeYa melalui email anagurlz87@gmail.com